I remember when I thought people in their 20’s were adults. Now all of my friends are in their 20’s and everybody is just kind of fumbling around bumping into each other, trying to figure out where the free food is
- They push for quick involvement.
- There is jealousy.
- They are controlling.
- They have very unrealistic expectations.
- There is isolation.
- They blame others for their mistakes.
- They make everyone else responsible for their feelings.
- There is verbal abuse.
- They have sudden mood swings.
- They have abused others in the past.
- There are threats of violence or self harm.
THIS NEED MORE NOTES
(Source: ubiestcaelum, via negativeculpability)
white masculinity is so garbage they count moisturising their skin as feminine
"If you only crave them at night, it’s not love, it’s lust."
(Source: cuteys, via suspend)